View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 15-05-2011, 02:56 PM

Hmm...

Anyone interested in taking part if I do a series of videos on myths in pua? Filming would probably be in Manchester, Bristol or Liverpool dependant on where the most people interested in taking part would be. I have no date intentions yet, I'd just like to gauge interest. If people do want to take part and it ends up not being near them they're more than welcome to travel to location though. It would likely be a 3 day thing Fri through to a Sun made up of as many approaches with set rules as possible in order to attack the various myths and gather as much data as possible. Filming would obviously be in effect and people would be miked up.

Open to ideas. Stating interest doesn't mean committing yourself before I've fully planned it, blah blah. Decided I'm definitely going ahead with this. If there's no interest here that's cool there's other people I can get involved. Would love to plug this forum though. EDIT: Provided Jaz/Twisted approve of me plugging them if members here do take part.

Last edited by RLAJay; 15-05-2011 at 03:42 PM.