Thread: Remember!!
View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-05-2011, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostScript View Post
Well, as a former porker and now a fitness fanatic, in the past I was very embarrassed about my weight in public and it did have a big effect on my confidence. I'd never strip off in public, even on holiday, and would always be dressed as though it were winter, fooling precisely nobody of course! Whether the judgements of girls and others are shallow or not, it does exist. In part it exists in the judgements of others, but mainly it's how you feel about yourself. Some people can be heavy and not care about it and strip off, I'm not one of those. I did some sprint work in the park the other day with my shirt off, never would have done that even a year ago. Nobody around cared but me, but it felt good not to feel ashamed.

PS
I used to be fat too the uncomfortable feeling being naked e.t.c is still there. I was bullied about it though so I imagine that would have an effect.
DJ if you're doing cardio you could do 12 mile runs once a week. brad pit did that for his role in fight club. I lost about 2 stone in no time doing that you will lose some muscle mass though.

Life is Like poker