View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-05-2011, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refl3x View Post
yes and no

I was only checking this girl out last night engaged to her guy, she was smoking hot, really stood out--he was average looking and chubby
I always think what you doin fkin that every night when the supercar model is over here giving you the eyes.
lots of nice girls end up with guys who look like shit under neath their clothes.

I think this changes in situations where clothes come off...like on holiday round the pool
fit bird is lookin smoking in her bikini with her chubby boyfriend lying next to her-- she suddenly becomes akward as her social proof takes a big fat nose dive with him on show.
espcially when there are awesome physical specimens like me around.
For women, status is much more about lifestyle than how "cut" her boyfriend is. The social dynamics follow a pretty consistent pattern - when a man upgrades his lifestyle in some significant way (maybe his business takes off ) he usually upgrades his girl. Obviously this upgrade will generally be at the expense of some other guy who has a less desirable lifestyle.

At best your cut body might get you a sneaky shag behind chubbys back. If your going to steal her away your going to have to offer a lot more than that.

Studies in evolutionary psychology show that women go for good physical genetics for short term cheating but favour good stable providers for LTRs. This is because subconsciously they want to get impregnated by the cut guy but have the child raised by mr stable chubby.

Last edited by sapphire; 12-05-2011 at 08:59 AM.