View Single Post
(#28)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-05-2011, 02:18 PM

Quote:
The only reason it's a worry is because she doesn't feel reassured regarding it. That's because she doesn't feel like you understand where they're coming from. All you have to do is show that you understand the mindset by agreeing with her and feeding back the reasons for the mindset as I spoke of earlier. This doesn't remove the distrust of others, it does however remove the worry because you know your partner is aware of it. It shows they have the same social sense.
Personally aggreeing with your gf that other women cant be trusted around you is feeding her mentality that you as a man are too weak to resist these girls which means you need to be controlled by your gf and limited from exposure to these situations
wrong
wrong
wrong

Her: I just dontr trust other women around you
Me: I love you, you are my gf im not interested in other women, dont be silly

Quote:
I instantly lose attraction for anyone that tries anything with me while I'm in a relationship
In that situation she ticks my 'naughty' box against her name for future reference

if i think back to some of the most memorable things ive done -- the NAUGHTIEST things all rank at the top

Make it Happen

Last edited by Refl3x; 11-05-2011 at 02:24 PM.