View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Deleted

Default 10-05-2011, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAJay View Post
See, the problem with believing she's lying unless proven otherwise is you set yourself up to lose the relationship since the vast majority of rape cases, true or not, all fail. The law favours the rapist because the cases are incredibly difficult to prove. Better to go by different measures.

I call bullshit on fake rape claims, they happen sure, but the only way you could possibly say assuming they're lying is logical would be if fake rape claims were more common than real ones. I call bullshit on that one. It happens, but rape is far more common.

Upon a bit of research, (YAY STATS) the false reporting rate is between 2 and 50% with the majority placing it between 8%(not including those that drop out of accusation) and 25%.
Perhaps I was being a bit stupid saying I will always believe she's lying. What I actually meant is that I am always skeptical as to how real a rape claim is.

And the point of the thread was, how do you respond when a girl says "its not you i dont trust, its everyone else"