View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Deleted

Default 10-05-2011, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAJay View Post
The truth is irrelevant. If someone tells you they were raped you believe them until you know otherwise.

Whether it's true or not is irrelevant anyway. She's likely done stuff with the guy before she got to that stage of drunkness. That's easy to find out, she can fuck off based on that opposed to whether it was rape or not. If she hadn't done anything with the guy before getting that wasted then it was certainly rape. Either way there would be witnesses to her behaviour earlier on.

I don't disagree with anything else you say, breakups hurt, I'm not contesting that at all. You realise that being afraid of losing someone is ridiculous when you realise that losing them is the right thing to happen under any circumstances, other than bereavement. Sure, it hurts, but it's a good thing.
I know people who have been banged up for a night because of fake girls crying rape when she was blatantly cheating on her boyfriend and then regretted it... For this reason I will believe she is lying until proven otherwise (Obviously there are exceptions etc).

And I also agree, since breaking up with my ex, my view has changed. When I was with her, I thought my world was ending as it was slowly breaking apart. But after. I felt refreshed, relieved and happy I got away from the psycho!