View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-07-2009, 03:23 PM

I did this once for the first time at a festival the other week. Basically lots of bars in one area, people around.

I kept trying to improve my social value, opening sets, merging too.

start of the night: on my own, with no phone signal, shit inner state, time to try.

then befriended a mad couple, and a few others - I was literally using them as a pawn to move on. Then in the venue, opening sets, and finally the breakthrough for me at least - meeting a solo guy. He was in a similar boat, and I got him to wing for me. Opened a set (mixed), rocking it and moving about with the new wing. He was literally there for social value only.

Merged with some girls standing nearby - then rocked this set. Some serious shit tests from the 'mother hen' of the group, then getting some tension with the target. Escalation, and some shit tests later, then k-close, n-close, and back to the tent for some god-awful sex. The mother hen, after literally five minutes, came bursting into the tent to 'break things up'. Two consensual adults, what the fuck!!

fun night, for me the motto was to open, merge, get social value, and perhaps pick up a wing. I don't have the right inner frame to be truly confident in my own skin alone at night. Would be interested to know if anyone else in here can do this consistently (surely kowalski, and Jinx after a few pints? )