View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 09-05-2011, 03:14 PM

I have no fear of it happening because it is beneficial. If she is attracted to someone else more than she is attracted to me then I don't want to be with her any more. I don't work on this "competition" mentality people have, there is no competition, there is only me and people's perceptions of me. I believe I'm the best, if someone I'm with doesn't perceive me as the best too then why the hell would I want to be with them? Yes it'll hurt, of course it will, such is the downside of emotional bonds, I will not try and stop it nor fear it though.

If she were to stay with me while being more attracted to someone else I would lose a massive amount of respect and attraction for her anyway for being too weak to pursue something she'd rather have.

Quote:
secondly to the guy that says 'my gf would never cheat on me' somtimes even with the best intentions a girl can end up in a situation which she has very little control over - for instance she could get very drunk one night out with friends and end up barely consciously getting fucked by some guy
That's not cheating, it's rape. Proving it as rape is intensely difficult, but it's rape. Anything less than that and she is capable of consenting, which is cheating. Alcohol is never an excuse for cheating.

Quote:
but in situations where they are not in control of their own actions anymore--this can actually be true.
At which point it's rape, and should be dealt with as such.

Don't try to say it's not, the law states this is rape too, anyone who is not of sound mind to understand their actions is not of sound mind to consent. Proof in court is incredibly difficult, but it's still rape. Any girl claiming this bullshit ought to be speaking to the police.