(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-05-2011, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAJay View Post
I couldn't care less if the person I'm with goes off with someone else
I think thats an insane comment
when you deeply love somone you bond with them on a very deep level-- the pain you feel when you are forced apart permanently is soul destroying
to not have some fear of that happening is foolish and immature

you might say--well my gf would never do anything behind my back etc -- ive heard lots of guys say this about their partners and in my uncrupulous days the guy that said it was completely unaware that i was actually fucking around with her-- they are actually married now with kids/ happliy i might add

secondly to the guy that says 'my gf would never cheat on me' somtimes even with the best intentions a girl can end up in a situation which she has very little control over - for instance she could get very drunk one night out with friends and end up barely consciously getting fucked by some guy

how many girls have used the excuse -- i didnt know what i was doing i was drunk regarding why they did somthing with a guy. most often this IS an excuse and they pretty much knew full well what they were doing-- but in situations where they are not in control of their own actions anymore--this can actually be true.

nothing is ever black or white the world is a big shade of grey

Make it Happen