View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to AJay
Default 09-05-2011, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.D View Post
Got into a retrospective flow of thinking last night and looked back on countless past experiences where I was a victim of my own self sabotage. So many times I've been in a situation where I'm having clear IOIs from a girl and could easily transition into a close, but just don't.

Looking at the common internal dialogues thast seem to be running through my head these are prob the most common:

(1) "She definitely likes me, sweet I'll defo try and get with her the next time we're out"
(2) "I would do but I'm worried that others might think shes not that fit"
(3) "If I get with her though that means I probably won't be able to get with her friend who's nicer"
(4) "It's not an ideal situation I'll wait til the next time and then go for it."

I always end up kicking myself the next morning thinking "why the fuck didn't I close?!" Its like I do all this self improvement etc to get to the stage where I'm getting loads of IOIs from girls but when it comes to crunchtime when I could actually get what I want I cheat myself out of it! The most recent case was away on holiday with snowboarding society from uni and a few of us were up late drinking in the sitting room and I had my arm around this french girl who'd been giving me IOIs all night and when everyone else went off to bed, I just went to bed as well knowing full well I could have closed then and there - in my head I knew there was a few more days left on holiday so I just thought its fine I'll defo close tommorrow but never got the opportunity again! Since then I've been chasing this girl and might go on a date next week but it all feels a bit in vain when I had the chance right in fucking front of me!
http://www.puaforum.co.uk/images/smilies/rant.gif

Anyone had similar problems and if so any advice? I've been with a reasonable number of girls in my time but a recent drought I think has done summin weird to my logic and its like I'm scared of letting myself go or summin
Hey ive been through exactly the same situation.... and i still am but im battling through it. Are you getting a kiss close and just not a fuck close?? my problem is esculating it passed kissing for a fclose that night. I think its like everything in life though, once you do it once its much much easier the second, third, forth and so on times. Just get passed that first hurdle dude!

AJay

"Those who push themselves, and are willing to face pain, exhaustion, hu¬
miliation, rejection, or worse, are the ones who become champions."