View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 02-05-2011, 10:19 AM

u dont need to talk like that for nlp to work! he is using structural NLP which is used to teach, the idea is that once u know how to use it,

u dont speak like that, i think to many people never come to realise this is the case.

i would say (if i wer to use ur thing)

lets say i wanted to start a girl off.

id say..

ive been learning about the connection between colour and feeling or emotion, dunno if you have ever noticed but people always connect emotions & colours.... this means u can use colours as a way to reach certain levels of emotion,

i.e if you wer to feel really comfortable now you would imagine maybe a sky blue or when you think of feeling really happy and the sunshine maybe yellow...

a strange one is arousal coz people sometimes pick diff colours, its like a game... but il be honest we wont go there coz i dont like doing it unless someone is comfortable with me talkin about sex.... so

(at this point u either get, NO ITS FINE or they dont wanna play it, either way ur not a creep coz if they wernt comfortable u never did it)

then u ask them to describe their colour, whether its deep, misty, where in the body they feel this colour where it starts etc... get as much of THEIR descriptives back as u can...

then say, u know the weird thing about it is, lets say u wer to imagine that colour... and really feel it where it starts. well imagine the colour starts to move slowy down ur legs and up into ur belly..... if its working properly u may notice your breathing slightly start to slow down....

now its human nature to become aware of your breathing when mentioned, this therefore gives an impression what ur doin is having an effect.

at this point u have her full attention and using NLP from here is PISS!!! that routine OPENS the sub concious like u wouldnt beleive.

ive had girls in a proper trance infront of me. it works like. just dont speak like dr bandler and ur sound

after this u can say, can u feel tha! then ask if they wanna proceed?? then u can start slowin ur voice down, calming ur voice

ok well lets move it slightly and describe where it moves its colour getting deeper ... shit like

ok so if you imagine this feeling inside you blah blah

as it gets further u can get more risky and say, as it gets bigger and deeper inside you, imagine the colour that makes u uncontrollably aroused start to move outiside ur body untill the colour move into me aswell!!

ive has women imagine themselves above earth with the whole planet covered in an aroused mist THEY LOVE IT

just tell them its a GURU thing or some spiritual thing! they buy into alsorts

then once they are that horny the whole planet is feelin it, they are drippin wet already!! and this isnt hearsay IVE DONE IT!! sex is all in the mind

mind fuck the bitch

* Insert Funny Tag Line *

Last edited by Phil; 02-05-2011 at 10:23 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
chops147 (02-05-2011), Snake Eyes (02-05-2011)