View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-07-2009, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Hey man,

I think a major omission here is that, as you tell it, she does not know your intention.

When you think a girl is sexy, hot, cute, pretty, sweet, etc. you need to tell her. She will not know how to behave unless you have demonstrated your interest and intention. Either through verbalising it, very strongly sub-communicating it or making it clear through physical advances.

Did you tell her that you are attracted to her?
Did you have a strong clear feeling of sexual intent?
Did you touch her other than whilst dancing?

Without these she would be just as confused, if not more so, than you were.
Thank for the Post k..

Did you tell her that you are attracted to her? <-- no
Did you have a strong clear feeling of sexual intent? <-- she's the only girl, that when i dance with them i get a Semi (does that count)
Did you touch her other than whilst dancing? <-- Kino'ed the hell out of her while i was talking afterwards. Arm, hands, leg, shoulders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Practice. I'll preface this by saying maybe my interpretation was not your intention.
I hope once someone is out on a date with a girl, her giving up her irreplaceable time to spend with that person, that it is for more than practice.

People are not a means to an end.

When you spend time with people socially it should, ultimately, be for the mutual enjoyment of one another.
Just need to clear the last bit up a little. As you know that i'm looking for the LTR, the Mrs Retro, where ever and who ever she may be, which is very different from most of you guys who are after adventure, one nights, FB's etc.

When i said practice i didn't mean it in any malicious way, as that is not in my nature. What i was implying, is that maybe i should take my LTR head off just for a little while and embrace just having fun while i'm looking for the right girl. Let's face it, i'm giving a girl a chance to hang with a fun interesting amazing guy who's trying to constantly improve himself which is no doubt better than most of the choad's she's been out with before and as a short term partner, well that is very different from my point of view, the girl fun, share's a hobby and is incredibly attractive. Her ambition is to move to France after leaving uni so for her to have a LTR would need to find someone with the same goal. As long as i am open from the start it's no different from most of the people on here.

Retro

Today is the beginning of my new life, I am starting over today, All good things are coming to me, I am grateful to be alive.

Last edited by Retro; 23-07-2009 at 05:19 PM.