View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Unbelievable orgasm!!! - 01-05-2011, 09:19 PM

so this is the NLP pattern I made up to give women amazing orgasms. I don't say this verbatim every time I'm usually free styling. Please save any arguments about morals cos I quite frankly don't give a shit.

ok so first off you have to use the corect tonality in doing this.

When people ask questions they go up in tonality.
Statements tonality stays the same.
Comands go down in tonality.

all words in bold are to said like a comand obviously you don't say it like some military colenel. be subtle

so to begin.......

you know what I find funny about orgasms, is how some people can go there whole lives without ever having an orgasm......
and some people have orgasms every time they have sex.

And some people don't have an orgasm until one day it happens. It's like all this unbelievable pleasure is hidden away in a tiny little box just waiting for that door to pop open.(you can click your fingers here if you want)and you can finally realise those pleasures.

A lot of people think that they've had an orgasm but really they haven't and there's an orgasm hundreds of times more powerfull just waiting to be realised.often times this orgasm starts off like a tension just waiting to be released and as you feel that rising tension you want to release it. as the pleasure grows and grows and you allow yourself to surrender to all that unbeleivable pleasure.As all that pleasure is coursing through you, it's like it becomes you, all that you know at that moment in time is that pleasure.
don't you think that would me a wondefull thing to experience?

then after that you bang the fuck out of her untill she's a jibbering wreck.

Life is Like poker

Last edited by chops147; 01-05-2011 at 09:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to chops147 For This Useful Post:
Snake Eyes (02-05-2011)