View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-04-2011, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatlookinguy View Post
SpeedDating. Ah, the land of the classy lonesome. Women flock to it, as they do to Salsa. "Organised" ways of meeting men so they don't seem like s!uts to themselves, and more importantly to their friends.

"Oh, I just met this wonderful man at Salsa dancing/Speed Dating the other night" is something they are much more comfortable with.

I've had mixed results with Speed Dating. The successes have come when I've escalated the same night, right then and there at the venue and taken her on an instant date to another bar close by after the event. None of this BS about going home, monkeying around on the keyboard to select "date", "mate" or "no" and then waiting like a pregnant nun for the results to drop into the inbox if she clicks on you as well.

If she does, it's chasing after the chick for a date for sure as heck if she's anything like a normal looking girl, most men that night would have clicked yes on her and written to her offering a date asap. That's Plenty of F!sh land. False hope, your laptop and vaseline in the end.

The times I didn't get results were when I got greedy and went after ALL the hotties who were out that evening. Never left with one 'coz didn't want to spoil my chances with any of the others. That sh!t never works.

Choose one. Be she the hottest. Her shields will be down. This is speed dating remember? She loves this "classy, ladylike way of meeting men." Move on her as you would in a club. Score. Nice guys there will be plenty. That's the place an alpha will stand out and take her home.

Can't wait for my first speed dating sesh in London. I almost never pay for it. Usually register on their sites and you get an email on the day of the event saying they've got one or two male places left for free. Chicks book up weeks in advance for this. Guys hold out "'coz getting a girl in the club is the way innit".

Be smart, get in there. It's a whole new market for your goods ;-)

All the best.
Thats a good tip about not paying for it will look into that maybe next time i will not be paying hell they should be paying me to show up maybe iwas unlucky all the crazies were let out that night cheers any how.