View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-04-2011, 10:47 PM

I did it once about five or six years ago, when I lived in Prague. I met the female organizer in an ex-pat bar. She invited me for free, saying I'd definitely get some yeses (sweet talker).

We got five minutes with each chick. I was ill with flu, unfortunately. At one point I was sat with a fat bird. When the bell rang, I stood up so fast to change tables that I nearly knocked over our drinks.

To my horror, I was the only one standing; the rest were politely wrapping up their conversations, as I should have been doing. The poor fat lass was red in the face. I felt bad for her.

In the end, I said yes to three girls. I saw one guy just tick yes to everyone, without even thinking about who was who. I got five yeses out of ten women, but only one was a match. She was an American girl and seemed really cool. We stayed behind and chatted for a while and then parted ways, agreeing to go on a date later.

She texted me, a couple of days later to invite me to meet her in some bar. She wrote, "You're not really my type but I just thought you were really funny." I thought that was tactless of her to say the least, but I'm sure it was just some lame shit-test, or way of bringing up her own value, because I've honestly told better than her to fuck off.

When I met her, she spent the entire evening texting on her phone, in the midst of our conversation. Needless to say, I never met her again, despite the fact that she sent me quite a few texts, asking me out.

Last edited by Midas touch; 27-04-2011 at 11:18 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Midas touch For This Useful Post:
Maxemillion (01-05-2011)