View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default My Speedate experience. - 27-04-2011, 05:01 PM

Having read on the pua art form from audio and reading numerous books on the subject and the importance of having inner belief i thought that a speed date would be advantagoius in meeting a woman!.

As the event began i had four minutes to wow the female in question i smiled and used the bubble wrap chat up on the ladies that i was attracted to which out of 25 women only 2 of them i found to my satisfaction as i came to the conclusion that the women came in groups so they would be gossiping on the chat up i wa using on them!

This put pressure on me and i hate to admit this did kind of make me feel cynical as most of the men that turned up were not much competition still the women were mostly looking extremely nervous looking which was very dissapointing also it was held in a hotel and they were drinking bottles of wine which made some of the women pissed and there tongues a little on the brutal side.

One of the women a fat disgusting looking as well that i would not entertain if she was the last woman standing was getting very abusive as i sat there and said nothing as i was drained by the mundane attempts of coversation asking whats my favorite film book etc i got peeved with the fat one and she said you have a major attitude i laughed at her and then she said i want to smash you in the mouth i was shoked to say the least!

I thought well i can experiment with them any how and used when they ask what you doing here and i repled im just standing around looking pretty. which many of them laughed at that one also i used i wonder what you would look like with plaster board dust in your hair! this one was very effective and got them laughing one asked thats a great line she asked were the dust comes from i replied use your imagination.

Well it was intence and i can say never again as i think the women were in my impression expecting a george clooney to turn up and i thought a quarter of the women were border line mentally disturbed also they all went home once the event had finished this pissed me off as they could of stayed and gave me and the others a chance to converse with them.

Well later im outside and one of the women asked did i enjoy i sad not really a sorryful bunch that cant even stay after well i thought that i would give it a go but never again.

I much prefer day game all night game at least you can walk away when you can see if they are not intrested or plain iggorant as four minutes is a hellish long time with someone with no sex appeal and have the personality of a damp dish cloth.

well i would not reccomend speed date to any one have any of you guys experienced the horrors of this?.
The Following User Says Thank You to piers147 For This Useful Post:
Maxemillion (01-05-2011)