Thread: My turn now
View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-04-2011, 10:46 PM

So I texted her at Easter, and she never replied... but that doesn't mean shit. I went to meet her this evening and I was even prepared for her not turning up, but she did, bang on time, just as I was about to buy a pack of cigarettes.

We went for an aperitivo, which is like a free buffet with whatever drink you buy. So it's basically a cocktail and as much food as you can eat for five Euros.

When we had eaten and drunk up, I suggested that we move to another bar; the one I always take "day twos" to, that is very quiet, classy, and has comfortable sofas.

She was looking super hot, even hotter than I remember as she has lost 10 kilos in the last couple of weeks, due to the stress of a break up, I guess (I never remember her looking fat at all though).

I'm going to give her a nine, just for the simple fact that I have fancied her for so long; I'm sure by some peoples' standards she's not... but I like her and that's all that matters.

We had a couple of beers, and chatted in English and Italian. I was a little bit nervous, because I've fancied her for so long and wasn't expecting this stroke of luck. We had a good laugh though and she moved up against me (oh how I love quiet bars with comfy sofas for "day twos").

I didn't kino her as much as I usually do before going in for the kiss, so there was still that little bit of lunge anxiety, but I just went for it anyway and we ended up making out with each other for a good while. Very nice; I've been wanting to do that for about two years.

After a bit, I suggested we move to yet another bar. She agreed and so I went with my scooter and she took her car.

When I got to the next destination, she called me to say that she had just had a phone call from a female friend in distress (chick drama) and couldn't come anymore and that she was really sorry. For all I know, this could be something to do with her ex, but that's fine, I know the territory.

I was supercool about it, just laughed and said, "Hey no bother, it happens, maybe we can hear from each other some time," to which she responded quite eagerly, "Tomorrow I am having an aperitivo with my female friends and then I'd like to see you."

Actually, it was convenient for me to call it a day as I have two couchsurfers from Paris staying at my house and I had to go and let them in. If she doesn't call me, I probably won't even notice as I have a shit load of other couchsurfers coming and am living in total abundance.

To be continued....

Last edited by Midas touch; 26-04-2011 at 10:50 PM.