Thread: Odd day 2
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-07-2009, 11:18 AM

Hey Retro,

From experience and since English wasnt my mother tongue when I first arrived here 20 years ago, I would suggest the language could be a barrier. Years ago I would struggle to express my feelings, to have in-depth coversation to any english girls at university. I was a proper chode, nerd etc. Not because I wanted to be one but because I was shy, I couldnt interact properly, couldnt express myself, couldnt "fit in", too many cliques formed. My guess is, this is what is going through with her. It is hard to express yourself in another language, or even to have an in-depth conversation.

Best to take it slowly, make her feel comfortable in your company. She probably finds you a nice, friendly, alpha guy she wants to get to know. Next time you have the chance ask her out again but not to copacabana or salsa dancing date but do something different and see how she reacts. if she likes you, she will say yes and it is game on.

Much Success...

p.s. I still cant believe I didnt ask the number of that brunette in Lamar's. Im cursing myself...grrrrrrrr..!!!! She's stunning!

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...