View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 1st and 2nd day game field reports - 19-07-2009, 11:55 AM

Today i went into town to do the newbie challenge but i couldnt bring myself to do it. So I started opening people working in shops with things like do you have the new deadamau5 album and stuff like that about 5 openers in different shops. After abit of shopping i decided to try out a few approaches in the street and managed to ask a couple of people for directions and then left. Today was the 1st time i have went out during the day and i feel i have reached a turning point because i actually went out and started. Any ideas of what to do the next time i go out, i was thinking i could compliment women on their style or something that there wearing then leaving. At the minute im trying to make small steps. I felt like going direct on a couple of hbs 2day but i didnt feel confident enough to do that yet. Any ideas of what i should do when i go out tommorrow or any openers for day game?

2nd day

today i went into a shop in town and approached 2 woman working there saying i needed to buy a present for my sister and then another 1 for my mum and that i had no idea of what to get or whats stylish at the moment. The 1st 1 just told me to buy a gift card and i had a brief convo with her. the 2nd convo lasted longer she started showing me different handbags and i talked to her about fashion even though i dont have a clue about it just bullshitted lol.

I asked girls in another shop how to get to the cinema i should have kept the convo going but it was after i had paid for something and i felt nervous. I asked another couple of people on the street for directions aswell.

I have came up with an opener u ask her how to get to the local cinema, then say have you seen the new bruno film to keep the convo going. Then if she hasnt say do you fancy going to see it sometime.

I think my aa is going down now although when i see the really hot chick working in the shop i tend to avoid her and go to the next one down lol. Im beginning to keep the convos going aswell. im feeling more confident walking around town by myself aswell before i felt less confident if i was by myself.

And ideas of where to go from here im going to start going to shops less and try and talk to more people on the street. Any ideas of openers that i could use? im trying to go natural and avoid using canned material other than an opener.

i think asking for directions then asking for a number at the end may appear weird.

one opener i think may work is "if you were going on a date with me where would you like to go" do you think this may work im not sure if im confident enough to go direct yet.