View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-07-2009, 01:05 PM

Phone Game

I think when you get a number and you decide to call her or text her I think that the following points will help:

You are in command she will want you to make a decision and stand by it.

It’s no good trying to arrange a day 2 with a girl and start saying things like…….

• “Ermmmm so what do you enjoy doing because we can do something that you like.”

• “What do you normally do? / Where do you normally go on a 2nd date?”

• “should we get a bite to ear or watch a film or go for a drink or……”

All the above show that you are not decisive and it makes it seem like taking a girl out on a date isn’t a regular happening. The words used relate to uncertainty and weakness. You need to show that you a man and tell them what you are doing and when, as if they have one chance. For Example….

• “Ok so were going out for a drink when im free. Quite busy at the moment but I think ive got some time next Thursday”

It seems quite cocky but you have shown that you are a decisive kind of guy you know what you want. Plus it puts it across to her that you could have better things to do with you time and you asking her out isn’t a big thing.

The phone call needs to be different

Think about this…. Attractive girls must have given there numbers out a hell of a lot of times and they wake up to some guy who will try and arrange a date straight away and comes across needy. A girls not looking for needy in her life. The way to play it in my opinion is to still come across as the same awesome guy you were when you met her chat about random things let her no how cool you are. You need to play it so that she doesn’t even think you want to ask her out.

A Main point to make is that you can’t escalate any kino over the phone. So if you cant escalate kino you need to make sure that you show higher value in what you say keep her interested. Don’t let her get bored. Make it seem to her that her decision to keep speaking to you is the best thing she could be doing at that moment in time engage into conversation that is interesting but not lengthy to ensure that the thought that she could be doing something else doesn’t even pop into her head. Keeps snapping the conversation around from one subject to another so she has no time to get bored as something new is being discussed. The phone call wants to be short but meaningful with the outcome that you want (the day 2)

Text Game will be posted soon and an expansion of Call Game

If Your Not Growing, Your Dying

Keep Progressing

Jynx