View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-04-2011, 05:22 PM

Thanks for the wealth of advice fellas - I'd thank all of you twice if I could.

You have made me realise that this is easily the most chodey thread or post of mine ever! For which I apologise - I have just bitch slapped myself for being such a cunt.

Breaker: you are right - I have started to push too much, and I am verging on becoming needy (which girls can smell a mile off - it's like blood to a shark!). Also, good point about not calling it a relationship or whatever - it just puts too much pressure on things.

Carmada: spot-on: it is hard not to ruin things just because of the way I feel or because I'm frustrated about things. But I just have to take a chill pill and let things happen naturally.

Maxemillion: sound advice - I need to be the rock, not the needy fool looking for validation through her texts and phone calls: if she needs to talk then great, I'm there. If not, then who gives a shit - I got other stuff to do anyway.

Y45: I'm definitely gonna continue sarging: as I have said before, there is nuthin else gets your mind off a girl, like another girl's titties. That's what I need. Titties. (Plus, we need to get out soon brother - we keep missing each other!)

Knave: thanks for sharing your similar experience - I agree that continuing down this path of mine is just going to lead nowhere. I have to change tact
(oh and btw, I'm afraid I am a part of the "facebook is for cunts" brigade - but I understand the sentiment)

Kowalski: I sneakily read that post on my phone while in a meeting with my bosses, and I lol'd - you got me in trouble, you fucker!

Thanks again and much love,

Craigus
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craigus For This Useful Post:
kowalski (18-04-2011), Maxemillion (18-04-2011), Midas touch (18-04-2011)