View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-04-2011, 03:48 PM

We have all been here, its shite and there is a real danger of you now slipping into friend zone.

I kind of got a dose of oneitis a few weeks ago met this girl with a 'deep mistrust of men', she'd also been used as punch bag. seriously hot I found myself putting in so much effort to bed her, I broke countless personal rules, I invested so much time in her, I hate myself she continued to gave me mixed signals, but I still failed to bed her. I eventually came to my senses and she's been ignored since, she might come to her senses but if she doesn't so what.

I see nothing positive coming from your situation (sure I'd love to wrong), all thats going to happen is you're going to become more and more needy, she will become less less interested by this and in few months you'll be a mess.

cut her loose, ignore her requests, you're now the one busy, its time to change your facebook profile pic to you with your arms around a 10 in a nightclub your going to get this saturday.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knave For This Useful Post:
Craigus (18-04-2011), Maxemillion (18-04-2011)