View Single Post
(#39)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 16-04-2011, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Fer_It View Post
wikipedia research derp use long words to add credibility derp derp

I don't think you really know what you're on about. Let me guess, you believe everything that Michael Moore and Reddit tell you?
You fail to address his points here and instead divert using a personal attack. Either address the points or concede them. Don't divert, it won't work here.

Quote:
derp. Exactly the same as above. There's an obvious difference between 'murder' and then the accidental killing of innocent people in a war situation, that war itself being started with the intention of a freeing a population and saving countless lives. You should show more respect to the armed forces mate, I've met some of them, and they have more balls and dedication than anyone on here - get more women too!
You make the assumption here that combatants are black and white, good and bad, right and wrong. What do you do when you're ordered to take out an enemy position defended by 10 year old children? Are they the enemy and bad people or simply innocents that have been manipulated or coerced into the situation?

That war itself wasn't started with the intention of freeing anyone at all, it was started with the "stated" intent of removing him from power due to the near imminent danger of wmds. The stated motivations were 100% non altruistic.

Compare to our current operations in Libya, which ARE about defence of innocent population. Note the extremely different approach, the absolute decisions to not cause ANY civilian casualties because the entire reasoning for being there is about defence of the innocent.

You're being very naive.
The Following User Says Thank You to RLAJay For This Useful Post:
PostScript (16-04-2011)