View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 15-04-2011, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend View Post
Legend: Oi hun, someone saw you with a guy today in Vivienne Westwood. Who was he?
Gf: Well my hunky, buffy boyfriend, this friendly guy was asking for my opinion about what baby clothes to get and since I had time to kill, we went to Vivienne Westwood and I was showing him what to get. Then unexpectedly, he wanted my number and I said I have a very handsome boyfriend who I love deeply. And that was it. Anyway, stop being jealous, let's FUCK cos I'm horny

On my very first sarge (Day Game) back in January 2009 with Kowalski, MFI (Terry), Swype and Jynx, I went to NEXT. I saw this girl and I said "excuse me, Im looking for a top for my niece and she has the same size as you, can you help me please". We spent the next 30 minutes together looking for a top. She was very friendly and genuinely wanted to help. I asked her number but she said I had a boyfriend. That was it. Her being a slut or whore didnt even cross my mind. I thought what a friendly lovely girl, shame she was already taken.

i was not expectin that reply! quality also made me rethink about how things can be perceived...

both of them seemed valid! i suppose the judgement would be down to ur security in urself!

i personaly would have said... sound, i beleive u... if it happens again, dont take the piss and be shoppin with lads...

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
Refl3x (15-04-2011)