Thread: A Perfect Day
View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Deleted

Default 15-04-2011, 11:41 AM

My perfect day:

Wake up in a super cool villa like Iron Mans, next to 2 hot babes (this one seems a common theme), feeling awesome and knowing nothing can phase me. Have an hour or two of hot erotic threesome sex..
Then go for a swim in my own water park (in the back garden)..
Then after getting dressed, drive my Pagani Zonda down to the local indoor snow slopes for an uber session of freestyle snowboarding, to which I win the competition hands down.
After this, I spend an hour having lunch on my yacht whilst making some phone calls to my millionaire friends including mark zuckerburg, richard branson and some others.
I then go spend a few grand shopping in town, nip home and check my emails on my uber specced out water cooled PC (costs ten grand, check Scan 3XS systems).
Evening is approaching, so I have some more hot sex with 2 different girls, all unprotected, but it doesnt matter cos in my utopia girls dont get pregnant if i say so. and STIs dont exist..
Then I go out to the clubs where everyone is surrounding me as I tell some stories, and I decide we should move this party to the beach where we all get naked and play volleyball until just before midnight, and I goto sleep in my double king size bed with 10 hot women after another orgy
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Joe_Fresh (15-04-2011)