View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-04-2011, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refl3x View Post
Sorry but i find this another complete bullshit phrase in the 'Pua' community just as much as i hate things like PUA, HB, AMOG, -- i think its laughable
I dont disagree. I dislike all these phrases too, so you can see I never used them unless Im referring to someone else's post.

Quote:
Ok so you 'pickup' a nice girl (not a slut) use your magical 'Pua' powers and end up 'Fclosing' her -- she then says she really lieks you but you say ohhh i dont want anything heavy. She feels used and you wander off onto the next bird
I never said I had any magical PUA powers. I am being my natural self. I am being a very interesting person. I am being a sociable person. I am being the best I can be, yes to attract women. Far from your "online" pickup, hiding behind a computer monitor. I have been on both sides and I know where I would rather be.

Quote:
leave her better than when you find her..what a total load of shit
thats fucking people justifying to themselves why what they do is acceptable
Yes, exactly what I said. I had a few fuck buddies in the past (search the forum, you'll know) that I met through friends, gym, etc. I dont just fuck them, I enrich their lives. I treat them well and with respect. If and when they need my help, I help them within reason. I take them out, take them on dates. Been on holidays with them. And yes, they know from the very beginning, I am happy with me being single and I see other girls too. If they want anything serious, and some do, they know I have been honest from the very beginning. Am I justfying anything? I dont think so. You see, there's a different between you and me.

To be honest, the girls who I have SNL are normally looking for that, a lay. I can't see how I am using them. Majority of the time, I dont see them again.

I guess you really dont know me to judge me by your own standard.

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...