Thread: A Perfect Day
View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 14-04-2011, 12:14 PM

What if you're unaware of what your perfect day would be? What if you can think of 20 different days doing completely different things?

I love travelling and when I travel I love to learn, days learning about another culture, seeing fantastic ancient monuments, etc etc.

I also love to sleep though, days waking up at 2am with the sun pouring through the window. Making a greasy bacon butty, hitting the pub with some friends and playing pool all afternoon.

I also love my work though and it's fulfilling, I'm not sure if I would want to not work.

I've always wanted to fly a plane, I wanted to be a fighter pilot when I was much, much younger but that dream was shot down when I was little due to being diagnosed with a pretty bad form of colour blindness.

Days at the beach drinking with buddies in glorious sunshine are pretty fucking amazing..

The idea of this is pretty cool and I can understand trying to fill the day with as many things as possible but there are way too many things for me to choose from. I've had hundreds of perfect days previously, I could never say one is the absolute best. A perfect day for me is a fun, high energy all day long, merely enjoying being alive.