Thread: A Perfect Day
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default A Perfect Day - 14-04-2011, 07:29 AM

This is took from The Motivated Mind by Raj Persaud and I have to say this is terrific for figuring out what your real values are and what your really after in life.

Ok, I want you to imagine your perfect day. If money was no option at all and you could anything at all within the realms of possibilities. Don’t go thinking you can go all Captain Kirk and go around banging green skinned chicks. Keep it real.

Imagine everything from the moment you first wake up, run through each moment in as vivid a detail as you possibly can. What are the things you see, hear and feel as you do them? What are you doing for breakfast, lunch and dinner? I want every minute to be accounted for right up until your head hits the pillow at night.

What do you enjoy doing most? What surprised you about the things you’d find your self doing? What did you discover?

Every mother fucker here should do this little exercise. Not only is fucking fun but it gives you an insight on the things that fulfil you.

Go do it now!

Roody
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darood For This Useful Post:
chillem (14-04-2011), daleinthedark (14-04-2011), Jaz (14-04-2011), Joe_Fresh (15-04-2011), PostScript (14-04-2011), RLAJay (14-04-2011)