View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-04-2011, 12:30 AM

It's been a month and a half now that I have been on the naltrexone to help control my drinking. I must say it's a miracle. I can go out as often as I like and drink as much or as little as I want.

I feel totally in control with a drink in front of me and in the daytime I am organized and getting so much done that already my business is doing very well again. It was going to shit before!

I haven't had a single black out or behaved badly once and I'm having a better time than ever. I actually remember to text all the girls who's numbers I get! I still get a little bit drunk from time to time, but never to the point of no return, where my lucidity is any doubt.

I actually enjoy going out to drink more now; because I know I can control it and it comes second to the women and the good times. Before, I would have walked off from a bird to go and get another drink and I used to be in and out of the toilet all the time.

I have a new Irish mate (natural non PUA wing) over here and he sometimes tries to hassle me to drink more to make himself feel better about his own drink problem. He has no idea I'm on medication to kerb my cravings. Nobody does, apart from you guys and my ex gf. I keep that to myself.