Starcastle Champion

Default 12-04-2011, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebus View Post
We sat beside each other
sit with sumone else

Quote:
as usual and I busted her on two things (intentionally ultra sexist ok sarcastic way) leading up the aim of busting her on what k said above. I made it clear that it was a ridiculous idea. She said that she doesn't want to be tied down, no she doesnt think all blokes are evil, its not like that, she wants to just have her holiday.
stop actin so botherd

Quote:

Over group dinner yesterday, I froze her out several times for five to fifteen mins at a time, by talking to others inc ransom pub guy who wanted to chat. i also called her a few put down negative jokey names.
i dont care what mystery says, he is a bell.. puttin a girl down coz she dont wnna know is childish

Quote:
covert kino,

Quote:
non-judgmental frame
u missed micro-calibrate, this is just fancy ways of chasin her mate

Quote:
But she refuses to dance with me (on an empty dancefloor where noone ever danced that night) in front of the tour group. I said just dancing, doesn't mean anything except two ppl having a good time together. She was loving the song, taping feet, wouldnt dance.
this is u tryin to mark ur tettitory!!! she seen it clear cut

Quote:
Closing: her off to her room, as we are in massive group back from restaurant returning to hotel, and no subtlety would be poss if she was to go to my room in diff part of hotel rather than hers - or vice versa - as group hangs around seeing it all. I don't give a shit, but she does.. about the tour group. Secondly she is not wanting to fuck me anyway anymore it seems else she'd make it easier for me. But I can't use my direct sexual talk as by surrounding herself with tour group at closing time, I can't isolate and escalate anymore. Fuck it. But annoying nonetheless.
look mate i know its hard, distance urself from her.... go fuck sumthin else, let her so what she wants, dont let it ruin ur holiday u pleboid!!!.... in 6 months ur gonna laf at urself for bein such a cunt about it!!

and then when she does come back to u coz ur not interested anymore... tell her to go fuck herself!

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
kowalski (12-04-2011), Rebus (12-04-2011), Refl3x (12-04-2011), SmileyK (13-04-2011)