View Single Post
(#18)
Old

Default differences - 11-04-2011, 12:21 PM

I believe though that there are many differences between the concepts in Sun Zi's Art of War and seducing a girl. In a relation with a girl the main idea imo is to lead her where YOU want her to be. I think that women are not natural decision makers like men. Since from the beginning of man's history the only decision makers were the males. So in other words whatever a man will do in front of a women will have consequences, just like mirror. Women follow men, it's instinctual, it's natural. You just have to show her that YOU are that person who can lead her, not the other one. So even though there are some similar concepts with the Art of War, here it is not about two adversaries, but about leader capabilities.

But now I want to go back to 60 years of challenge's method to say that there is one more place I disagree with him. It's about the so called "approach fear" about witch 60 is saying that it is normal and natural. I disagree, mostly because it can be a frightening and awkward thing just when you try to force yourself to do it. As I said before, I never force myself to do it if I'm not in the right mood. Because of this, usually I try to get into that mood rather than thinking about how to do the approach. And if I can get into that mood, then everything goes smooth and natural and I am not scared of anything, even more... I am relaxed and I can have that kind of powerful energy that can... how should I say... "let the people notice you are there" without the need to say something.

I was talking with a friend the other day and I was telling him that from my experience with girls I never liked the "talking" way too much, as opposed to what he and others are usually doing to "game" girls.... I like to create that non-verbal connection that usually is the most powerful. I'm good with words, with speech, I am a natural Alpha... I used to be like this with girls, talk a lot, make them laugh and like my company... But I discovered body language is the MOST important thing... The best thing is to say 2-3 words and the rest just through your BL. And as a man, you are supposed to lead the way, indicate the pace and mood of the conversation, lead her in all ways. I know that if I fail that... it's really not much I can say or explain to her in words that can repair it.