View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Deleted

Default 11-04-2011, 11:12 AM

My daily foods in the week are usually:

6.30am Cornflakes of 2 Weetabix in a morning, semi skimmed milk, tiny bit of sugar..
9am banana
12ish 2 ham cobs (brown bread no butter), pack of walkers cheese and onion crisps, strawberry muller corner yoghurt
2pm-ish banana
then tea about 5pm ish, either chicken breast and pasta, sometimes beans on toast brown bread no butter, maybe a curry occasionally.

I have cut out all fizzy drinks like coke and stuff like that. And also cut out chocolate and junk food like mcdonalds etc..

I'm trying to focus on eating more often, but smaller healthy portions, and cutting out the junk food binge snacking.

I do have carb day on wednesday, because I just can't goto college all day long without a can of monster or somethin. Its boring and sleepy, and I either need Monster or speed! lol

As for exercise, I've been going gym 3 times a week, monday wednesday fridays.
Weight training for about 45 mins to an hour, doing heavy weights in small reps (10 - 15 reps),
trying to mix up the weights i'm doing, like chest, arms, legs, back on different days,
then about 15 mins of intense cardio on the cross trainer after the weights.

It was going steady, but I have come down with a bug and I keep throwing up and on the toilet all the time, so I've cut out the gym for the back end of last week.

I'm always trying to drink water, or at least light ribena in place of fizzy drinks. And I do love ribena. I was lookin at fat burning supps to give me an extra kick in the morning, as well as help burn off some fat, and also maybe give me a boost in the gym if i took one pre-training.

I realise I can improve on many areas, and I'm after a decent blender to get me blending some foods I don't generally eat (veg!!!)

Edit:

This is the first time in my life I've actually tried to change my food lifestyle (I'm not calling it a diet, cos I want it to be permanent). I do find certain social interactions hard for me with regards to food, for example, Friday lunch time a group of us from work go to Mcdonalds for a lunch, which I'm not forced to go to but it is good to network and stuff..

I am always contemplating cancelling my gym subscription and buying weights, but most people tell me I'd never use them at home. So not sure on that one.

Last edited by alphaD; 11-04-2011 at 11:16 AM.