View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Planned Massage Routine - 09-04-2011, 09:21 PM

Planned Massage Routine
I am hosting my first house party in two weeks and i have set 2 girls as my targets. One of them is like my “reach” girl who I always sort of liked but who is a good friend and just that. The other one is a bit safer because a few things happened between us but not much. She is not as hot but still, I would really like to hook up with both. (I’m not planning on a threesome btw)

I’m basically thinking on a planned routine and I would like some tips.
I will start to hang around with everyone at the party which will only be in the garden (outdoors). After drinking a bit (and her too) I will start talking to her and creating some kino . After a while I will tell her if she wants to come with me upstairs to get a Vodka bottle I left in my room.

She should say yes and once we go upstairs, I play the “5 questions game” by Style to make her comfortable (by laughing). Then I would get the vodka bottle from the drawer and maybe offer some to her.

Then I would need some transition to start a massage (I ‘m sure you guys will be able to help me out) and I would need her to take her shirt off and lie in bed (If she resists, I will say: “Geez, it’s only a massage and you are already thinking about that?”) so once I get her to do that, there will be no major problems.

After that, I will start to give a massage to her, and progressively start touching her intimate parts. I don’t think she will resist due to the fact that she drank and because she should be enjoying the massage. From there, I should start making out and hopefully, sex.

So my questions are:
-What would you change/do to improve the routine?
-Can you think of a better excuse to make her come upstairs?
-Should I offer the vodka from my drawer or will it seem too obvious?
-What transition would you use to start the massage?
-Does anyone know any good massage techniques or where I could learn them?
-How would you go from “massaging” to the actual “kissing” in a subtle way?
-Any other catch phrases instead of the 5 questions game?

Thanks in advance!