View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 09-04-2011, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebbs View Post
YES there is a HUGE difference between picking up Americans / Canadians vs picking up english chicks vs european chicks....
Nope. Limiting belief. Being a foreigner in America does however make it easier. That doesn't mean that the girls are any different though I'm afraid, Americans report exactly the same benefits when they come to the UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebbs
I spend a year living in the USA and 10 years traveling to and from it 5 times a month... trust me its a different ball game... basically North American's are more receptive.
Same again.

Quote:
You only got to look at "the only way is Essex" to see what UK girls seem to aspire too... very sad but thats life...
The only way is Essex is not indicative of British culture. It's a bit of a laugh and many enjoy it, only scrubs aspire to it though. What a silly and negative generalisation.

Quote:
Also it depends on the size of the town / city you live in... In my local low class chav town, for me (maybe not everyone) its is near on impossible to sarge unless you are a chav or want a chav....... however 30 mins away on the train to London, people are more receptive...
This is also so false. I don't dress it anymore but I've been a metal head all my life. Dressed up in black with spikes and chains I could still pull a chav easily despite being "mortal enemies" or whatever bullshit. Most of them are ridiculously validation focused hence their group mentality. It makes it oh so easy to make them seek you.

Quote:
You also have age to contend with, the older they are, the harder I found to get them in bed was..... However once I got them in bed... the tables quickly turned, and they then become needy.
Don't view it as an age difference - there's a maturity and confidence difference that causes this. Not all older women exhibit this and many exhibit quite the opposite.

You appear to just not like the UK all that much.