View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-04-2011, 10:47 AM

My opinions on it....

YES there is a HUGE difference between picking up Americans / Canadians vs picking up english chicks vs european chicks....

I spend a year living in the USA and 10 years traveling to and from it 5 times a month... trust me its a different ball game... basically North American's are more receptive.

You only got to look at "the only way is Essex" to see what UK girls seem to aspire too... very sad but thats life...

Also it depends on the size of the town / city you live in... In my local low class chav town, for me (maybe not everyone) its is near on impossible to sarge unless you are a chav or want a chav....... however 30 mins away on the train to London, people are more receptive...

You also have age to contend with, the older they are, the harder I found to get them in bed was..... However once I got them in bed... the tables quickly turned, and they then become needy.

After a year in the game and meeting my now "girlfriend" I could quite happily say that although pickup totally transformed and help me become more "confident and happy around and approaching women, it also made me become a bit deluded and crazy, and stressed to the max,my blood pressure im sure went through the roof,trying to "change myself" as quickly as possible... its simply isnt that easy, as I was willing to try and convince myself.

Oh yes after 6 months on a good night,I could open 6 sets of 21 year old stunners, get their numbers and maybe snog or pomp one of them.

For example I was convinced that a 33 year old guy could pick up 19 - 21 year nympo's but running routines and running round clubs opening sets like a man on a machine gun...rediclous....and quite sad.... im 33 not 21....

However I found when I was myself and not some "wanabee pimp on a mission" I would get the most "success"...

dont worry theres another six around the corner...