View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default Last Night was MAD!! - 08-04-2011, 02:05 PM

Ok so i went out last night first time for ages.... had a laf..

leaves a bar and at the bottom of the road is this tidy tall bird! i looked at her and said

"well hello, what would your name be"

"kate" she said...

"well kate i said, i think i like you... do u like to be bitten, im a biter.. id love to slam you through a plasterboard wall, when are we going for a drink"

"i dont know" she said with a smile

i said, im not a rapist, dont worry... well i am, but i only rape ugly girls so your fine...

she was like OMG u cant say that(was laffin tho)

a girl i was with then came over sayin IGNOR WHAT HE JUST SAID HE IS LOVELY HIS ISNT A RAPIST!! so i stamped my feet an said I AM TOO A RAPIST dont be mean.

ME: lets make this happen, give me ur number

Her: I have a sort of boyfriend

Me: right so let me re do the convo for you.... WHEN ARE WE GOING FOR A DRINK (then me doin a girls voice) WER NOT I HAVE A FELLA....

but the convo sounded more like

"I HAVE THIS LAD AN HE BORES ME"

(she smirked at this point)

so i said.

"so u dont feel like a slag hows about i add u on facebook now, then when u jib ur fella, we shall play! deal?"

i added her... she accepted me pretty early this mornin. so tellin girls ur a rapist seems to be a good tactic lol

then in the next bar some girl im dancin with, dancin like a whore(WAS A BEAST) we wer doin dirty dancin was half an hour of mating dance... she ripped the top off my back, brand new from zara £7.99 lol

but im out with 2 of my girls mates so i said,

Im takin her back in a bit ok... they said ok

then this girl comes up to me ive just met looks at my friend and says

ARE YOU FUCKIN ME OR HER!! i said WHAT.....

ARE YOU FUCKIN ME OR HER... she said again (proper attitude)

i said "ARE YOU FOR REAL LOVE??? do me a favour she my mate, bros b4 hoes... FUCK OFF OUT MY FACE!

she kept just pretending to storm off then walkin back past intentionally ignoring me, when that didnt get my attention kept changin tact...

stupid slag, by this time id lost ALL interest.

Summary
girls r weird

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
chillem (08-04-2011), chops147 (08-04-2011), Midas touch (08-04-2011), PostScript (08-04-2011), SmileyK (09-04-2011)