View Single Post
(#10)
Old

Default hehe - 08-04-2011, 06:57 AM

The thing witch I really like about 60 is that he doesn't like details... He is just talking about principles (like in Musashi's book - The book of five rings - " you should study the principles diligently"), not only that but he is talking about some very natural things... I noticed that being social is just being social... but when you add the "look" in it, then it suddenly becomes animalic and sexual.

Honestly I'm not the usual "sarging" guy... I simply can't and won't go out specifically for "sarging", but I would definetly do it if I get the chance and I'm in the right mood. It's something like synchronizing with the situation you are in... I never like to force things... It's more like playing for me... If I'm at the mall and I catch a girls eyes somehow in the right grounds, then I will most definetly make my entrance because the circumstances are right... But I will never force myself into it...

I like 60's ideas mostly because he's thinking is very similar somehow with Lao Zi's "Art of war"... Never force winning if you don't have the premises... Know your enemy... Put yourself in the most advantageous position and corner the "enemy" in the worst position... The win should always be easy and natural.

I never spend money on this kind of stuff... I already had some ideas about it because I'm a very extrovert guy, and I discovered things that I was already doing (like AMOG-ing) but I didn't knew it in "theory", and this PUA stuff helps me to improve myself.