View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 07-04-2011, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by satch View Post
to be fair, i dont see a whole lot of canned stuff pushed on there. they do sell routines manuals, but i;ve never once used anything canned as the whole gig is about becoming a natural innit.

the stuff i've got from there is more on daygame (by Soul, who works for them) and about texting (neither of which productis i bought, just stuff gleamed from the forum).

my reservation about it is it's quite americanised, hence why i like the look of this place.
In my experience there isn't any difference between attracting anyone living in the "Western" world. There's a few minor things when it comes to race and religion but what attracts works in Europe, America and eastern block countries under strong western influence (Russia etc).

Hong Kong was an entirely different ball game though. Even worse outside of HK where there was a much lower western influence. Gender roles, ideals and values are incredibly different over there, as well as the validation/consumer social culture.