View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 06-04-2011, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
i just dont approach girls who are texting, if they are texting, it means there pretty much deep enuf involved with a lad that means they wana be texting rather that dancing with their mates...

if thats the case, u have NO chance! ... unless u maybe called them on why they r textin and not havin fun!!

mite try that next time
Phil, very good point made there, they could possibly be texting their BFs. That idea didnt pass my mind, but I won't use it as an excuse not to approach. I'll open a nearby set in close proximity first and see what happens.

I've tried something similar before where I saw a bunch of girls all on there mobiles and opened with something like:

"Guys, whats going on here, what are you doing all on your mobile phones" (with a smiley face) and got a friendly response.

Last nights scenario however, neither of them were on their phones.

I've also tried busting girls bulls for being low energy like:

"guys, why aren't you on the dance floor, come on get up" (which never seems to work).

I'm starting to have the new mindset that if I see a set which looks awkward to open due to certain situations then they would have been hit on less times than other girls giving me an edge if I do open.

Anymore Ideas, please let me know.