View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default some thoughts on 60's method - 06-04-2011, 06:57 AM

I liked his method a lot when I first read it. It's a more direct and natural way to do things and I would say a very healthy way of looking at this problem.

However, after applying his method I discovered two things:
1. It's up to you how much you want to get into it... I would say that only if you are a little desperate you will really go as far as to "be creepy". I don't agree with 60 here. I think that if you apply just half of what he says you don't need to risk anything most of the time. And here is where the second part begins:

2. I discovered that "not doing/saying anything combined with "the look" like looking in her eyes with that sort of energy, most of the time (that is if you are really comfortable with yourself, confident and not giving a shit about winning or losing) you will feel you can instantly create a non-verbal connection with that girl. Because of this now I started to think about "the look" as a genuine weapon. I was really impressed about the effect that this can create. But I repeat: this is JUST if you have a good solid base... like knowing things about body language, being very confident and relaxed etc.

Except 60's method I like some of what Gambler is teaching... but in the end I think 60 is the most straightforward and he just did something witch had to be done earlier: writing these things very clear and simple and showing how you can be truly and effortlessly natural.