View Single Post
(#53)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-04-2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarda View Post
warhol.

its quite clear you are in dire straits (sp...?!?!), you have yourself all worked up, to the point that you are behaving unnaturally to a situation that everyone goes through.

do you think this is going to be the first time in your life you are going to join a community late and have to blend in? no. it is going to happen, many times. when you get a new job, when you start a new hobby, when you join a new gym. loads of times. absolutely loads.

the thoughts and feelings you are experiencing, are a fact of life. they arent going anywhere, and will crop up whenever they feel like. when they appear, there is no way to get rid of them, none at all. they are a part of you

you have worked yourself up so much, you seem like you are on the verge of tears. just chill my friend. just take a moment and relax, and just chill. even for a second, just give yourself a 1 second break, and just relax. please do it for me, and do it for yourself. you deserve that 1 second break.

hire a pro, virginity is nothing. i think its also pretty humerous learning a guy has lost his v to a pro. my m8 did it in thailand (lol), always makes me giggle.
Welcome back Adam..

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...