View Single Post
(#51)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 03-04-2011, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhol View Post
i tried again yesterday and i just felt like if i started chatting to those people they'd think im a beg friend. I dont think 1 month is enough time to bond, seriously i am probably the most scared ive ever been in my entire life; what i will do i dont know . All around i see people suceeding, but just not me.

for instance, in college i see like groups of people and i think what can i do? theyve known each other since the start and im coming in like im begging. and what do i do? talk to them, get there contact detail's, what next?
People are all individuals. Stop looking at them as if they're groups. People do not instantly hate all people outside of the circles they travel in. Just because you're not part of the group they've been in for a year or two doesn't mean they're not going to enjoy your company.

MAN UP. Doing nothing will give you no results. Doing something will at least give you the possibility of a result. If it doesn't work out then dust yourself off and try again with other people. Does something failing do you any actual harm? No. You fear something that does you no harm. The danger is in your head. Push yourself past this and life will be SO much better.

Phil: I disagree. That's not true at all, I'm nice to them all. I'm probably reading what you said there too literally though and what you really mean is the false "nice guy" which would be more aptly described as a "weak guy". One can both be nice and attract women.

Last edited by RLAJay; 03-04-2011 at 01:43 AM.