Thread: Charlie Sheen
View Single Post
(#57)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 02-04-2011, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Who said anything about tattoos or skin heads? We are making instant judgements all the time, life runs at a pace where you can not possibly stay ahead of these judgements. We don't know what we are doing half the time, just operating from moment-to-moment such is the immediacy of things.

If you didn't read the signs and instead waited for definitives, you wouldn't have lived to the age you are now. (That's right you can only prove to me that you don't do this by having died shortly after you started doing it, which sounds like it was some years ago. You might just as well argue that you don't absorb nutrients or some such.)

There is a hole in the skirting board, my cheese has little nibbles in it and there are tiny little brown balls of what seems to be shit on my floor. Do I wait till I actually see the mouse to judge the situation? After which time it has done a piss in my yoghurt and I die. Crude example.

Peace,

kowalski
I'm not buying this at all. Your example isn't relative to the topic because we're discussing people, not to mention that your example shows a definitive sign of a mouse having been there at some point.

I used them as a common example most would relate to, we all know they're subject to such judgments. Sure we all judge others and make judgements, I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing that I don't make judgments against a person's character purely on interpretation of what somebody looks like.