Thread: Charlie Sheen
View Single Post
(#52)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-04-2011, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
The way he is sticking it in people's faces is not the status quo. Agreed there are alternative paths but of the two listed I'll take party animal please.

I don't think we differ too much on this. The guy isn't a hero but this is fun.

How does your love of Liam Gallagher fit in with all this "... have better idols ..." stuff?

Peace,

kowalski
That's true...I just find him to be a sorry case.

RE Liam Gallagher...I think Oasis are a fantastic band, but I would only consider Noel to be someone whom I respect. Liam is obviously a cunt, not in a dissimilar vein to Charlie Sheen, actually - I just find him to be quite funny, which I don't find Charlie Sheen to be. Plus, I've heard people tell me that I sound like him when I'm drunk, hence Mad_Fer_It.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAJay View Post
This is opinion based on perspective and preference. There's nothing wrong with any of it provided it doesn't hurt anyone else, it's not my thing but I'm not going to go about judging people for choosing a life of alcohol/drug/party indulgence, I did the same thing for a couple of years myself anyway and had a blast.
Thumbs up for you - I shall now purchase some training from you, where do I send the money?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mad_Fer_It For This Useful Post:
kowalski (02-04-2011)