View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-03-2011, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillem View Post
we've gone from women staying in the cave looking after the kids and being social with each other, and bonding through love and care, whilst men go out hunting, and bonding though killing...

to women having more freedom where they can choose to do almost anything that is traditonally thought of as the man's role

It's just a natural progression towards everything becoming more equal between the sexes. So it's inevitable that women will also have more freedom and opportunity to cheat just as much as men used to do, and men the freedom to fall in love just as easily

Personally I love that we are becoming more equal. I love the how I can meet all these different women, those who are cool with being a FB, those who are cool with ONS, those who are friends, those who fall in love and everything else inbetween
we're not talking about equality. we're talking about feminists trying to get us all wearing gimp masks and saying sorry. I'm totally for equality but feminists don't want equality they want the upper hand.

Life is Like poker
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chops147 For This Useful Post:
Maxemillion (30-03-2011), Midas touch (30-03-2011)