View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-03-2011, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knave View Post
If you still doubt me, try this. Would you agree you need confidence to drive a car? I think we all agree with that but would you get into a car with someone who only had awesome confidence, of course not. That’s the industry it teaches you how to drive.
It's examples like this that the industry use that makes me think what I'm expressing, because it's one dimensional example to explain a two dimensional point. Every PU theory states that you have to get it wrong and put in loads of trial and error to succeed, if you did this with learning to drive you would not need lessons or instruction, you would just eventually learn it. Add to the fact that human interaction starts from a young age and is something which has accumulated from years of evolution. All in all the example is one that serves the purpose to promote pick-up, much like when the Tories compare our debt to a credit card to justify cuts, which is another self serving example as a credit card can not be paid off by growth, which is a vitally important part of reducing the deficit or paying back our debt.

Last edited by Breaker; 28-03-2011 at 05:21 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breaker For This Useful Post:
RLAJay (28-03-2011)