Thread: Depression
View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-03-2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
actually mate, i take responsibility for any problems... and things outside of my control i just move on.

i dont think everyone should follow my lead coz i dont think its that easy for most... and where i was WASNT NICE

and its only my ability to sell, i earned enough money to become active in life and work myself to freedom.

it wasnt just my power of self it was my ability to financially stabilize myself.

and i wouldnt wish depression on anyone
I think what PS means by 'take it personally' is that you feel that these things have happened because you are a cunt and an unlovable, horrible person. It's a genuine belief that makes complete sense to you. What you mean is taking responsibility - 'I've fucked up so I'm going to put it right'.

Not necessarily the same thing, and the difference between responses to the stressor in this situation (ie why some people man up and get on with it and others blame themselves) is still not a fully understood field. It's probably to do with genetics, maybe to do with stress, maybe to do with personal circumstance, maybe a mixture.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do
The Following User Says Thank You to Blanca For This Useful Post:
PostScript (28-03-2011)