View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-03-2011, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
O.K, so I've been thinking about this quite a bit and I find that confidence pretty much outweighs everything when it comes to being good with girls. But to have true confidence you need to be be able to meet girls without the need for PUA materials, methods ect. Therefore it seems that PUA products are a paradox, by using them, thinking about them and wanting more info on them you are admitting to yourself you are not 100% confident, meaning they are not 100% effective(which suits them as they can sell more).
The other thing that strikes me is how close to hypnosis a lot of the products come, in terms of offering suggestive belief that it will work, which might give the confidence to make it self fulfilling, I think RSD is king of this. Anyway thoughts and opinions are welcome.
Although I’m not disagreeing with you, I’ve met a lot of confident guys in clubs, doing the same stupid lines time and time and time again hi what’s your name, can I buy you drink, what do you do, where do you live, hi what’s your name...

Confidence is a must, is the girl impressed yes, will he get to fuck her nope, she’s already bored and she’s given the rescue signal to her girlfriend.
The PUA industry teaches the confident and unconfident a series of routines that vastly improve their chances. I’ve never attended a seminar or bootcamp but I’ve seen videos and the tactics they teach is what works for me.

If you still doubt me, try this. Would you agree you need confidence to drive a car? I think we all agree with that but would you get into a car with someone who only had awesome confidence, of course not. That’s the industry it teaches you how to drive.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women