Thread: Dominance
View Single Post
(#32)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-03-2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
You don't think Hitler was attractive to millions? He definitely had attractive qualities as a leader. He was the alpha male of the group as he was at the top of the hierarchy. You can't measure it in any other way and call him a beta of the group. That isn't implication that he is worth modelling.
I think he was clearly politically attractive, because he preyed on the basic instincts of a nation who had been summarily neutered by the Treaty of Versailles. He offered a way out of economic depression, a sense of national pride, a scapegoat for Germany's problems, a bigger and better future. That's what made him attractive in political terms. I also think he rose to power suspiciously quickly, which I won't go into here, and also that a vast degree of intimidation and propaganda gave him greater boost than was his true innate popularity in the German people. However, this political attractiveness, or power, is not remotely the same thing as being an attractive man, as outlined in my earlier comments.

PS

"Civilise the mind, make savage the body"
The Following User Says Thank You to PostScript For This Useful Post:
kowalski (27-03-2011)