Thread: It is true ..
View Single Post
(#36)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-03-2011, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOUNCER161 View Post
And let's talk about a huge physical advantage, there are lots of guys in UK gyms that got better bodies than brad pitt, but let's not mention that guy cuz what makes him attractive is his NAME itself, let's just talk about looks.

When a girl sees such a guy what she feels is not attraction, she feels this desparate desire to FUCK him right now and lick his sixpack abs.

Fuck NLP and emotional power lol ...
You know you’re going to hate me for saying this and by all means shoot the messenger, I’m wearing a vest.

Four nights a week I talk to a lot of girls and a vast majority are turned off by pumped up guys. I’m not saying the skinny guy is king, but somewhere in the middle seems to be where it’s at.

This of course is a huge generalisation excluding many other factors and I’m sure there are lots of girls who love guys who spend all their time in the gym. Just don’t expect to pump up and expect your game to improve because thats not going to happen.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women
The Following User Says Thank You to Knave For This Useful Post:
nova (25-03-2011)